Wednesday, May 13, 2009

woof...


Thank-you for your kind words about our new cushion. I seem to be in a finishing phase at present and I must say it's very satisfying. This little guy, a gift for my darling nephew {pattern from sock and glove} was finished a couple of weeks ago.





May is a big month for birthdays in our world, lots of friends and family celebrating so I have a few things on the go. We are also in the process of some serious planning for our kitchen renovation and are finding inspiration from some favourite books and are keenly watching the progress over at shelter.



It's a gorgeous day here, hope you are having a happy Wednesday, where ever you may be...

4 comments:

One Flew Over said...

That doggie is gorgeous, I am sure your newphew will adore him. Good luck with the reonvations!

Di said...

Such a cute little dog! I've just been bitten by the monkey bug but I must keep an eye out for this book too. Good luck with the kitchen designing and renovating!

Jorth said...

Hi!

I've nominated you for the Awe-summ blog award! Why - because your lovely blog is so darn inspiring!

xo Leisl

oldyarns. said...

Hey Sarah!

Lovely to meet with you and your Mum tonight! As promised I've looked up your blog. Its nice & cosy and I'll be stopping by again soon.

Take care,

Kristina