Friday, April 24, 2009

hello there...

Did you think i was falling into old habits again? I've been quite comfortable with my little weekly postings but found I got waylaid by kindy holidays and the mini mountains of boxes that have been arriving at the store! In any case I wanted to stop by to wish you all a happy weekend, leave you with a pretty picture or two and fingers crossed, will see you again next week...





a note... the paper cuts in the first photo are from a lovely japanese book by Yaguchi Kanako, isbn9784262152462.

3 comments:

inkala images said...

hello Sarah...your photos are just divine (as always)...the present wrapped so beautifully (as always!). I look forward to next week's post. Ingrid x

gracia said...

Nice pics... and, yes, I feel I often fall into a weekly or twice-weekly posting habit. Hope you had a good weekend, g

avidreader said...

Hi Sarah: This is my first time to your blog. I am mightily impressed - its simple beauty with content to match, and the photos are truly the product of an artist's eye. Vicki