Wednesday, October 11, 2006

a new book...


crafting with kids: creative fun for children aged 3-10 by catherine woram with photography by vanessa davies, (ryland, peters & small, isbn1845972511)

there are some really sweet projects in this book, a great "all-in-one place" reference, especially for those of us without a full set of MSkids...
i'm looking forward to working on some of these activities with miss a, it's becoming clear that despite my best intentions, a compromise will have to be reached regarding the pink...
this project has given me some ideas about how that might work...


i also wanted to mention that you can see some of miss j's beautiful festive decorations on page 144 of the latest inside out magazine...

right,
red (and pink) paper is calling me...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

this looks like a great book. I'm always so excited by kid's craft books, then end up hiding them away after a couple of projects. But paper chains, now that's totally doable.

And pink I say, only works with red or orange, very Oilily like.

Anonymous said...

Pink and orange, one of my favourite combinations. I feel silly making Christmas decorations already, I must make sure I carve out sufficient time to do some Halloween crafts with the children to ensure we drum up the excitement levels!

I love your photography by the way.

Jorth said...

Pink and red is the best!