Tuesday, October 25, 2005

an invitation...


saturday 19th november 2005
at
"numinbah valley school of the arts hall"
from 9.00am - 3.00pm
nerang-murwillumbah road,
numinbah valley

an art and craft pre-christmas fair,
brought to you by a group of artists and friends...
"clay paper cloth" will present an eclectic mix of artists and their wares.
bring along a big old basket to fill up with goodies and
remember to bring plenty of pocket money
as there are no eftpos or credit card facilities at the venue!
country baked refreshments, tea & coffee will be available and
we will feature a lucky door prize with objects of desire from each of the participating artists...

this show was wonderful last year and promises to be so again...
take a trip to the country...be curious...appreciate art...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds great - wish I could come. We don't have enough of these kind of things here, more's the pity.

Anonymous said...

You're in QLD right? I'm coming up there once I'm working less but I'm not sure I will be organised in time for this. Sounds great though!Thanks for your comments on my mug-mats btw :)

Frances said...

I would love to come to this! Wish I was closer...looks great.

crafty badger said...

Sounds brill!wish I could get there but a wee bit far away, hey ho. These sorts of fairs are great, refreshments too, fab. hope you have fun!

Suse said...

Gasp! The Numinbah Valley is one of my favourite places in the whole world. And rellies of mine used to run one of the two general stores on that road through the valley. Thanks for the memories. And I hope you had a great day.